Are you wondering how long it takes to boil an egg? To hard boil a perfect egg, follow these five easy steps.
1. Add cold water to your eggs and salt the water with one tablespoon for six eggs.
2. Bring the water to boil and boil it for five minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and let the eggs set in the water for fifteen minutes.
4. After that, carefully pour the hot water out of the pot, but make sure to keep the eggs in the pot.
5. Cover the eggs with cold running water for five minutes and let them set in water five additional minutes to cool.